Our Appraisal Services offer two options.
1. Informal Verbal Appraisals.
Our Informal Verbal Appraisal service is intended for the client who is interested in a general sense of what their objects are worth but does not require a written appraisal. We offer this service of appraisal by way of walkthroughs. Verbal appraisals offer an affordable approach to individuals serving as executors of an estate, individuals deciding what to (and not to) keep when thinking of downsizing, and those doing estate planning.
· During an informal appraisal, objects are examined and immediately offered values based upon condition, owner input and extensive field knowledge. Clients are encouraged to make notes during the appraisal process.
· A typical home walk-through appraisal takes approximately one to two hours with advanced preparation.
· At the conclusion, a question and answer session is suggested to assist clients in determining next steps if there is a need to liquidate and the best venue options for maximized profit.
This service starts at $75/hr. with a min. charge of $150.00
2. Formal Appraisals.
Our Formal Appraisal service provides a basis for insurance claims, divorce and bankruptcy negotiations, estate planning and asset assessment, purchase or sale advisory including equitable distribution of assets among heirs. Formal, written appraisals may be needed for:
· Equitable division of estates.
· Marital dissolutions.
· Gift and charitable contributions.
· Calculating estate taxes.
· Acquiring the right amount of insurance coverage.
· Assessing loss due to theft, breakage, fire, natural disaster.
When you select a Formal Appraisal, you will receive the following:
· A review explaining in detail the purpose of the appraisal.
· A formal, organized, comprehensive report.
· A description of the items appraised, described so that the items can be identified without pictures.
· Clearly defined values in the appropriate market for the type of appraisal required.
· A CD picture catalog of items appraised optional.
This service starts at $150/Hr. with a min. charge of $250.00
Call today for your appraisal needs.
603 Estate Sales was publicly voted and awarded the prestigious "Excellence in Estate Liquidation Award" as the #1 Estate Liquidator in all of New Hampshire 2016 & 2017